Recently I was asked to estimate how many hours I worked on a project. Since I hadn't really tracked them I decided to use the Git history to get an indication.
Almost spring here! Birds are chirping and we start cleaning out our kitchens and backyards and closets and GitHub accounts. Let's trash some legacy!
Dispite testcases, syntax errors still find their way into our commits.
When migrating projects over to GitHub, I found there were still some passwords inside my SVN repositories. Obviously it's not good practice to store your passwords in a code repository - let alone at a remote location, so I wanted...
Today I've moved all of my SVN repositories over to GitHub. 5 private reps and 4 public ones. Two of which you may know: PHP.JS and System_Daemon.